25 April 2017

White with 1 - April Challenge


Found myself with some time (finally) to enjoy crafting. Roughly six months to go until I move into my new home ..... but I've decided I can't wait (and miss out) on all the fun in the interim.  I've managed to locate enough supplies and tools to keep me busy as I nest in my rental and dream of the studio I've designed to indulge my obsession.

Blue in any shade is a favourite for me .... and this months challenge (Helium Blue) from White with 1 and the accompanying sketch for inspiration was a fun hour.

I've used some old really K and Company paper I found in my search of the storage facility  yesterday. I didn't manage to locate my vacuum or TV but scrapbook boxes popped up immediately. I've added bits and pieces of like coloured stickers, bling and die cuts.  I really love these photos of a much loved 'Niece' from Canada whom I visit as often as I can.  Jesie is such a delight and is growing into a confident and accomplished young lady.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my page - I hope you liked it.


8 comments:

  1. Loved your page - your niece is a real cutie! All of the best with your new home - and I am sure you are looking so forward to your new studio. Thank you for joining us at White ... with 1:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your page! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Thank you for playing with us at whitewith1 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely page and such a sweet little face :) Thanks for joining us at White ... with 1 this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page. Thanks for joining in with us at WW1 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really cute layout, lots of layers. Glad you found some time to scrap. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page! Thanks for playing along with us at White.. With 1 this month :)

    ReplyDelete